These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of our Bed and Breakfast services.
By availing yourself of our services you implicitly agree to these Terms & Conditions.
Should you require any clarification please feel free to e-mail us.
• Our premises are non-smoking.
• We ask that you remove shoes whilst inside the house (sandals are provided).
• We cannot accept accompanying pets (we have our own resident dog — a small poodle).
• We provide an upstairs bedroom with British double bed (137cm/4' 6" wide x 195cm/6'5" long) — additional beds or child cots are not available.
• Cooking or clothes washing facilities are not on offer. However, for long stays (> 1 week) we are amenable to occasional ready-meals being heated and eaten in our dining room.
• A continental style breakfast is served in our dining room (please do not consume food in the bedroom).
• You must notify us of any special requirements (dietary or otherwise), at the point of reservation.
• We only take reservations from adults (18 years +). All reservations must be confirmed by us, via e-mail, and require a mobile (cell) contact number. Reservations are only accepted for the person making the reservation (by you, for you and any partner), not for third parties — we do not take street callers.
• We shall cancel your reservation if you fail to arrive on the appointed day, unless you have alerted us to a delay (but we may still charge for unused nights) — please text us at +44 (0)7484 790833.
• We only accept payment in cash (Pound Sterling), on arrival please. For longer stays we accept weekly payment.
• Check in from 3 PM and check out by 10 AM. However, depending on turnover, an earlier check in or later check out might be possible. In any event, you may leave your bags with us on the day of your check in or check out.
• We charge a replacement fee of £25 should you lose the main entrance key. Alternatively, you may prefer not to have a key and ring the doorbell instead.
• If you return later than midnight, please bolt the bottom of the front door upon arrival. To allay worry please text us at +44 (0)7484 790833, should you plan to return very late.
• If roadside parking is required, guests must fill in and appropriately display the free parking permit provided by us (one for each weekday, between the hours of 10 am and midday).
• Free unrestricted internet access is provided, but we cannot guarantee the quality of service, nor the security or propriety of online content. Guests must not download/upload any illicit material or code, or anything deemed as threatening or offensive, or that requires excessive bandwidth usage.
• On arrival we ask guests to fill in a registration form and provide emergency contact details.
• Personal details are stored for the purpose of handling your reservation and stay (contact details won't be shared or sold, unless legally required).
• By viewing our website you implicitly consent to the anonymous use of 'cookies', e.g. by Google Analytics. You may control or delete cookies on your devices – see www.aboutcookies.org.
• Please note that some visitors, depending on their nationality/residency, may not be entitled to free NHS medical services. Therefore, medical/dental health insurance might be advisable.
• Force majeure — unexpected circumstances whereby it becomes impracticable or unsafe for us to fulfil our obligations. In this very unlikely event (for example, major plumbing or electrical failures, flooding or other disasters), we will endeavour to mitigate fallout by working with you to find an alternative solution.
• Finally, we regret that we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to guests' belongings.
E&OE - Last revised 9 September 2017